1. Download a 360° photo from your Panono 360 Camera 16k account as equirectangular (important: 8192x4096 px!).
2. Connect your device (iPhone/iPod) to your computer via USB. On your computer, copy the recently downloaded file into the picture folder that is synchronized with iTunes. Now synchronize your device with iTunes.
3. On your device, open the Photos folder, where your image should now be visible. Open the image and click duplicate. Your image now exists twice in your folder.
4. Now open the Street View app on your device. Click Private → Camera icon → Import 360° photos.
5. Choose the regarding image from the camera roll.
6. Now choose Add GPS location, and assign a location to your image. Confirm the location by selecting the check mark.
7. Now tap on the image with your finger, and hold it for about one second, so that the check mark appears on the image. Now select the upload icon and - if not already done - log in to your Google-account. Confirm the publication.
8. Your 360° photo has been successfully integrated into Street View.